- 1 level tbsp black peppercorns
- 1 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1 bunches fresh thyme
- 1 bunches fresh oregano
- 20 grams garlic, cut into quarters
- 200 grams onions
- 50 grams oil
- 1000 grams tomatoes, cut in half with ends removed
- 1 level tbsp sugar
- 1 level teaspoon ground allspice
- 250 grams water
- 1 level tsp salt
10h 30minPreparation 10h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
- Place the pepercorns garlic and fresh herbs into the TM Bowl. Cope for 4 seconds /speed 9.
- add onion to garlic mixture. Cop 3 seconds/ speed 7
- Scrape down the Bowl
- add oil to TM bowl and sautee 5 Minutes /Veroma/speed1.5
- Put halved tomatoes into bowl and pureee 20 seconds /sdpeed 7
- add sugar, salt, allspice and water to bowl place splashgard on top and simmer 30 minutes/120degrees/speed1.5.
Place in clean jars and turn upside down jars will vacume seal and can be stored in cupboard
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Spiced fig and Pear Jam
- Fig and Cocoa Marmalade
- Fig marmalade
- Spiced fig and honey jam
- Lemon & Passionfruit Curd
- Chili Chutney
- Plum Jam
- Passata (no onion no garlic)
- Passionfruit Curd
- Cinnamon Star Bread
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Sugar Cookies
- Minced beef Goulash
- Mini Muesli Bars (gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Easter Egg Buns
- Mee Rebus
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Boobie Biscuits
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free