- 1 level tbsp black peppercorns
- 1 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1 bunches fresh thyme
- 1 bunches fresh oregano
- 20 grams garlic, cut into quarters
- 200 grams onions
- 50 grams oil
- 1000 grams tomatoes, cut in half with ends removed
- 1 level tbsp sugar
- 1 level teaspoon ground allspice
- 250 grams water
- 1 level tsp salt
10h 30minPreparation 10h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
- Place the pepercorns garlic and fresh herbs into the TM Bowl. Cope for 4 seconds /speed 9.
- add onion to garlic mixture. Cop 3 seconds/ speed 7
- Scrape down the Bowl
- add oil to TM bowl and sautee 5 Minutes /Veroma/speed1.5
- Put halved tomatoes into bowl and pureee 20 seconds /sdpeed 7
- add sugar, salt, allspice and water to bowl place splashgard on top and simmer 30 minutes/120degrees/speed1.5.
Place in clean jars and turn upside down jars will vacume seal and can be stored in cupboard
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Ice Cream
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars
- Variation Healthy chocolate coconut slice