- 1 litre Boiling water
- 10 fresh peaches
- 440 g raw sugar
- 250 g white vinegar
- 60 g lemon juice
- 250 g craisins
- 1 --- Small brown onion
- 5g ground cinnamon
- 5g ground ginger
- 5g ground cloves
- 5g ground allspice
Recipe is created for
Place raw sugar in TM bowl and mill for 10 seconds.
Place peaches in separate bowl of boiling water for 30 seconds, drain peel and seed.
Place peaches in TM bowl with sugar along with the rest of the ingreidents. Cook for 20 minutes, varoma temperature speed 3 with basket on top of lid to stop splashing.
Cook further until thickens to chutney consistency approx another 15 minutes
Let it cool, store in clean jars and refrigerate until required.
Great with cold meats, roast meats and cheese board
Facebook : //www.facebook.com/JJs-Spicy-Thermo-Kitchen-706657682724830
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chilli laksa sauce
- Marmalade with Navel Oranges
- Chouriço Pâté (chorizo butter)
- Tobasco Sauce
- Passata Sauce
- Quick Avocado/Yoghurt Dip
- Tomato Sauce kids wont know the difference
- Almond butter
- Blue cheese sauce
- Capsicum Paste (biber salças)
- The Thermomixing Mum's Veggie Loaded Pizza and Pasta Sauce
- Sardine Paté - Portuguese Style
- Shrimp Paste Chilli Sauce
- SALMON with LEEK SAUCE
- LEEK SAUCE
- Tarragon Bread - JJ'S SPICY THERMO KITCHEN
- Butter Chicken with texture- JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- Rosemary Custard - JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- Salami Garlic spaghetti - JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- PORK WITH BASIL- JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- Passionfruit slice - JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- CHILLI - JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- CARAMELISED ONION AND PORT SAUCE- JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- SPICY LENTIL SOUP- JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen