- 1 onion, quartered
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 20 g vegetable oil
- 100 g roasted peanuts or cashews
- 125 g chicken stock
- 50 g honey
- 1 level teaspoon grainy mustard
- 1 level teaspoon curry powder
- 1 pinch cardamom powder
- 1/4 level teaspoon chilli powder
8Recipe is created for
- Place peanuts into TM bowl and grind to a paste approx. 20 secs speed 7. Set aside.
- Chop onion & garlic in TM bowl 3 secs speed 7.
- Add oil and cook 2 mins 100C speed 1.
- Add ground peanuts, stock, honey, mustard, curry powder, cardamom & chilli & salt if using
- Cook 3 mins 100C speed 1 or until thickened.
This sauce is great for BBQ meats, on Sate Chicken skewers, or as a dipping sauce for Gado Gado
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hazelate (hazelnut & chocolate spread)
- Hot Chilli Jam
- Capsicum Relish
- Tuna Dip
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Quince relish for Irina
- Easy homemade onion gravy
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Smoked Trout Dip
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Healthier Hazelnut Cacao Nut-ella - Dairy Free (Like Nutella) Soaking version