- 1 onion, quartered
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 20 g vegetable oil
- 100 g roasted peanuts or cashews
- 125 g chicken stock
- 50 g honey
- 1 level teaspoon Grainy mustard
- 1 level teaspoon curry powder
- 1 pinch cardamom powder
- 1/4 level teaspoon chilli powder
8Recipe is created for
- Place peanuts into TM bowl and grind to a paste approx. 20 secs speed 7. Set aside.
- Chop onion & garlic in TM bowl 3 secs speed 7.
- Add oil and cook 2 mins 100C speed 1.
- Add ground peanuts, stock, honey, mustard, curry powder, cardamom & chilli & salt if using
- Cook 3 mins 100C speed 1 or until thickened.
This sauce is great for BBQ meats, on Sate Chicken skewers, or as a dipping sauce for Gado Gado
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- FODMAP friendly Eggplant Curry
- beckys Spaghetti Bolognese sauce
- White cabbage chorizo potato soup
- Vegan/Vegetarian Minestrone Soup
- Grain Free Vegetable Lasagne
- Dahl Curry
- Pumpkin Soup
- Mushroom & Brown Lentil Bolognaise Sauce
- Roast pumpkin soup
- Spinach and Feta Quinoa Bites
- Raita - Yoghurt salad
- South Indian Chicken Biryani