- 1 onion, quartered
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 20 g vegetable oil
- 100 g roasted peanuts or cashews
- 125 g chicken stock
- 50 g honey
- 1 level teaspoon grainy mustard
- 1 level teaspoon curry powder
- 1 pinch cardamom powder
- 1/4 level teaspoon chilli powder
8Recipe is created for
- Place peanuts into TM bowl and grind to a paste approx. 20 secs speed 7. Set aside.
- Chop onion & garlic in TM bowl 3 secs speed 7.
- Add oil and cook 2 mins 100C speed 1.
- Add ground peanuts, stock, honey, mustard, curry powder, cardamom & chilli & salt if using
- Cook 3 mins 100C speed 1 or until thickened.
This sauce is great for BBQ meats, on Sate Chicken skewers, or as a dipping sauce for Gado Gado
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli in Creamy Pesto Sauce
- LCHF egg curry
- Bacon and mushroom pasta (light version made with milk not cream)
- Chocolate Paleo Pie
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Variation Chicken Laksa
- Curried mince with rice
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Kampung Fried Rice (Village style fried rice)
- Supersize Hamburger
- Max my bread crust buddy
- Chicken in Cream mushroom sauce