- 100 g Glacé ginger
- 2 lemons/juice/rind
- 1000 g pears peeled and cored
- 1000 g sugar
- 100 g water
8Recipe is created for
- Place ginger in Thermomix bowl and press turbo 3 times. Set ginger aside.
- Drop lemon rind onto moving blades, speed 9 for 10 seconds, add pears and lemon juice, chop 3 seconds speed 8, add water and cook 15 minutes 100o speed 2 or until pears are soft. Use spatula to move pears down the bowl during cooking.
- Add sugar and ginger, cook 5 minutes 90o speed 2, with rice basket over hole in the lid then 15 – 20minutes Varoma speed 2. If jam is boiling too rapidly reduce temperature to 100o. Test to ensure setting point has been reached pour a teaspoon of jam onto a saucer from the freezer, once cooled a finger passed through the jam should cause it to wrinkle.
- Bottle and seal.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fruit Crumble Muffins
- Zesty ginger oat & coconut crunch
- Fluffiest Scones Ever
- Healthy Green Smoothie
- Fermented cucumbers
- Seedy Cherry-Quinoa Energy Bars
- Snickers Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Chai Doughnuts
- Sausage Crumble Style Seitan (Vegan Meat)
- Banana, zucchini and plum bread
- Chicken Fusilli in creamy white wine sauce