- 1 green apple
- 400 g Pears which has been peeled and cored
- 200 g raw sugar
- 25 g lemon juice
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Put apple into bowl. Chop 10secs sp5. Scrape down.
Add pears, sugar and lemon juice into bowl and cook 25mins Varoma sp2 with basket on top of lid
Store in a sterilized jar in the fridge.
Note: The weight of the pears is after being peeled and cored.
If a smooth jam is required, add the pears with the apple.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna Dip
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Quince relish for Irina
- Easy homemade onion gravy
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Smoked Trout Dip
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Healthier Hazelnut Cacao Nut-ella - Dairy Free (Like Nutella) Soaking version
- Davidson Plum Chutney
- Vegan "Cheese" Sauce
- Chicken Liver Pate
- Spiced Meringue Roulade with LCHF variation
- Salmon Terrine
- Ham and Chicken Meatballs
- Skinless Chicken Sausages
- Honey Mustard Ham Dip
- White Christmas
- Maple Honey Mustard Glazed Ham
- CRANBERRY MUSTARD RELISH
- cherry ripe sausage rolls
- Chicken all in one dinner
- STICKY DATE CHRISTMAS PUDDINGS
- Licorice Fudge