- 250 grams Cream Cheese.
- 440 grams crushed pineapple, Drained
- 80 grams Chopped walnuts
- Reserved pineapple juice, For consistency
Drain Pineapple, Set aside.
Chop Walnuts Speed 3, 5 seconds. Scrape down
Add Cheese, speed 2, 30 seconds. Scrape down
Add Pineapple speed 2, 2 minutes. Scrape down.
15 sec, add Juice for dipping consistency.
Chill in Refrigerator
Serve with Corn Chips, Plain Rice Crackers or Celery & Carrot Sticks
Pineapple and Walnut Dip
Accessories you need
I drained my Pineapple through a strainer siting over a jug to catch the reserve juice, an hour or two prior to the rest of the preparation. This alows the Pineapple to be somewhat dry.
Oven temperatures are for conventional; if using fan-forced (convection), reduce the temperature by 20˚C.
We use Australian tablespoons and cups: 1 teaspoon equals 5 ml; 1 tablespoon equals 20 ml; 1 cup equals 250 ml.
All herbs are fresh (unless specified) and cups are lightly packed.
All vegetables are medium size and peeled, unless specified.
All eggs are 55-60 g, unless specified.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cream Cheese
- Chilli laksa sauce
- Marmalade with Navel Oranges
- Chouriço Pâté (chorizo butter)
- Tobasco Sauce
- Passata Sauce
- Quick Avocado/Yoghurt Dip
- Tomato Sauce kids wont know the difference
- Almond butter
- Blue cheese sauce
- Capsicum Paste (biber salças)
- The Thermomixing Mum's Veggie Loaded Pizza and Pasta Sauce
- SIMPLE PASSION FRUIT ICE CREAM
- Grantham Ginger Crunchies
- Butterscotch Cream Ice-Cream
- FRESH CHERRY ICE CREAM
- Crayfish and Prawn Dip
- Piri Piri Seasoning
- Slow-Cooked Beef Curry
- GARLIC PRAWN & CRAB DIP
- Vegetarian Chicken Flavoured Stock Powder
- Osram’s Christmas Nuts & Bolts
- Chillied Corn Fritters
- CANDIED MANDARIN PEEL