- 1 fresh pineapple, (Peeled and diced, aprox 600g)
- 1 green apple, Cored and diced (aprox 100g)
- 350 grams white sugar
- 1 piece Star Aniseed
- 1 teaspoon Vanila powder
- 1-2 tablespoons toasted coconut
- 150 grams water
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add fresh diced pineapple and diced apple to mixer bowl, chop 10sec spd 5
- Add sugar and water to mixer bowl, cook 20mins 100deg sp2 MC on
- Add vanilla powder and star aniseed, cook 15mins 100deg REVERSE sp2 MC on
- If you like your jam with less teture I reccomend removing the star aniseed and blending aprox 10sec sp 8 or until desired consistency is achieved. Replace star aniseed when complete.
- Add toasted coconut and mix 5sec REVERSE sp2
Pour into a steralized jar, note this makes 1 x 500g jar.
Turn your jar upside down to create a seal and allow to cool.
Stores well in the fridge for 2-3 months.
Here we go!
Accessories you need
Depending on how sweet your pineapple is you may want to reduce the sugar.
This is a lovely jam for breakfast; toast, crumpets, pancakes etc.
Also beautiful as a topping to cheese cake, filling for chocolate or sponge cake or add a good dollop to your cheese board!
Wonderful as a glaze for roasts.
Let me know what you try it with!
apologies, it does not make 1lt as suggested, more like 500ml. Typo and I cant seem to fix it.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hazelate (hazelnut & chocolate spread)
- Hot Chilli Jam
- Capsicum Relish
- Tuna Dip
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Quince relish for Irina
- Easy homemade onion gravy
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Smoked Trout Dip
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Healthier Hazelnut Cacao Nut-ella - Dairy Free (Like Nutella) Soaking version
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Navajo Fry Bread
- Hot Chilli Jam
- French bread (overnight)
- Rose Water
- Sugar Free Lemonade
- Creamy Carbonara Risotto with Hidden Veg
- TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Pomegranate Juice