- 1/2 pomegranate, white flesh removed
- 50 grams crystallised ginger
- 10 mint leaves, more if leaves are small
- himalayan salt to taste
- 600 grams cream for TMX butter
8Recipe is created for
1. Scoop out pomegranate seeds and set aside.
2. Chop ginger and mint 5 seconds at speed 5 and set aside.
3.Proceed with Thermomix butter recipe.
4. Add ginger and mint and blend 5 seconds on speed 4.
5. Add pomegranate flesh and blend 3 seconds on speed 4.
Pomegranate, ginger and mint butter.
This is great for serving with pork or lamb dishes.
Looks so colourful and perfect to use at Christmas.
Makes a tasty Christmas gift.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- The Sisters Tomato Relish
- Steak Spice
- Zesty Hommus (with Young Living Essential Oils)
- Shrimp Paste Chilli Sauce
- Warmly Spiced Pumpkin Dip
- PIMPs Apple Sauce
- Butter Ganache
- Mums Cheese Ball
- Verena Probiotic Salad Dressing
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Vegan/Egg Free Variation No Fail, No Fuss, No Butterfly, NO Egg Mayo