- 1/2 pomegranate, white flesh removed
- 50 grams crystallised ginger
- 10 mint leaves, more if leaves are small
- himalayan salt to taste
- 600 grams cream for TMX butter
1. Scoop out pomegranate seeds and set aside.
2. Chop ginger and mint 5 seconds at speed 5 and set aside.
3.Proceed with Thermomix butter recipe.
4. Add ginger and mint and blend 5 seconds on speed 4.
5. Add pomegranate flesh and blend 3 seconds on speed 4.
Pomegranate, ginger and mint butter.
This is great for serving with pork or lamb dishes.
Looks so colourful and perfect to use at Christmas.
Makes a tasty Christmas gift.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna Dip
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Quince relish for Irina
- Easy homemade onion gravy
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Smoked Trout Dip
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Healthier Hazelnut Cacao Nut-ella - Dairy Free (Like Nutella) Soaking version
- Davidson Plum Chutney
- Vegan "Cheese" Sauce
- Chicken Liver Pate