- 65 g honey / or sugar
- 250 g olive oil
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds
- 85 g apple cider vinegar
- 2/3 juice of 1 lemon
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1/2 tbsp Suber Senf Mustard, or any mustard of choice
1. Peel lemon and place lemon peel into the TM bowl. Turn it into zest by blitzing on speed 9, 15 -30 seconds. Look inside and see if blitzed enough. Repeat if need lemon zest smaller.
2. Place all remaing ingredients in to TM bowl, adding to the lemon zest.
2. Blend 7 seconds, speed 6
Poppy Seed Mustard Dressing
You can use whatever mustard you like, to your taste. Same amount.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna Dip
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Quince relish for Irina
- Easy homemade onion gravy
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Smoked Trout Dip
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Healthier Hazelnut Cacao Nut-ella - Dairy Free (Like Nutella) Soaking version
- Davidson Plum Chutney
- Vegan "Cheese" Sauce
- Chicken Liver Pate