- 1 --- whole onion, peeled and quartered
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 2 teaspoons Red Chilli Paste
- 3 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
- 100 grams water
8Recipe is created for
Dice onion and garlic - 10 seconds, speed 4-5
add red chilli paste - cook for 2 mins, 90 degrees, speed 1-2
add peanut butter and water - blend on speed 5 for 10 seconds
cook 2 mins, 90 degrees, speed 1-2
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Remove from bowl straight away as it tends to stick otherwise
For a thicker sauce, use more peanut butter
For a thinner sauce, use up to 40 grams more water
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Jumbo White Bread Loaf
- Aussie Apple Pie
- ANZAC Choccy Biccy Balls
- Gorgonzola Souffle
- Aunty CECELIA's mango macadamia cheesecake recipe
- Musk Fudge
- CORNED MEAT, VEGIES & WHITE SAUCE
- Dynamite Shrimps PF Chang's
- Mujaddara - Lentils and Rice
- Banana Muffins using leftover Almond Pulp from Almond Milk (vegan)
- Wholemeal and Grain Bread
- Chocolate ANZAC Biscuits