- 1 --- whole onion, peeled and quartered
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 2 teaspoons Red Chilli Paste
- 3 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
- 100 grams water
Recipe is created for
Dice onion and garlic - 10 seconds, speed 4-5
add red chilli paste - cook for 2 mins, 90 degrees, speed 1-2
add peanut butter and water - blend on speed 5 for 10 seconds
cook 2 mins, 90 degrees, speed 1-2
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Remove from bowl straight away as it tends to stick otherwise
For a thicker sauce, use more peanut butter
For a thinner sauce, use up to 40 grams more water
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze
- Caramel butterscotch scrolls
- Baby banana oatmeal
- Jakel's Moreish Caramel Mud Cake
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- mint sauce tm5
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- Green wellness juice