- 1 --- whole onion, peeled and quartered
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 2 teaspoons Red Chilli Paste
- 3 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
- 100 grams water
8Recipe is created for
Dice onion and garlic - 10 seconds, speed 4-5
add red chilli paste - cook for 2 mins, 90 degrees, speed 1-2
add peanut butter and water - blend on speed 5 for 10 seconds
cook 2 mins, 90 degrees, speed 1-2
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Remove from bowl straight away as it tends to stick otherwise
For a thicker sauce, use more peanut butter
For a thinner sauce, use up to 40 grams more water
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fruit Crumble Muffins
- Healthy Green Smoothie
- Fermented cucumbers
- Seedy Cherry-Quinoa Energy Bars
- Snickers Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Chai Doughnuts
- Sausage Crumble Style Seitan (Vegan Meat)
- Chicken Fusilli in creamy white wine sauce
- Sticky Date Cake by Thermovic
- Linda's Mum's Lemon Jelly Cake
- Arroz Con Pollo Risotto
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey