- 400 g raw beetroot, rinsed & scrubbed, roughly chopped
- 180 g green apple, cored & quartered, 1 large
- 3/4 red onion
- 120 g white wine vinegar
- 120 g balsamic vinegar
- 120 g brown sugar
- 1/2 lemon, juiced (no pips)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 20 g oil
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoons ground cloves
Place beetroot, apple, and onion into the mixing bowl and chop 7sec / SP 4. Scrape down sides of the bowl. Chop at 7 Sec / 4 turning to speed 5 for the last three seconds.
Add remaining ingredients and cook 30 mins / Varoma / / with MC off and TM basket on the mixing bowl lid
Allow to cool slightly, place into sterilised jars and store in the refrigerator.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Cinnamon Butter
- Fast 800 Smoked Salmon Omelette conversion by Thermo-lish
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Chocolate,Ginger and Orange Bliss Balls / Protein Balls
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Raw Jaffa Slice