- 400 g raw beetroot, rinsed & scrubbed, roughly chopped
- 180 g green apple, cored & quartered, 1 large
- 3/4 red onion
- 120 g white wine vinegar
- 120 g balsamic vinegar
- 120 g brown sugar
- 1/2 lemon, juiced (no pips)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 20 g oil
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoons ground cloves
Place beetroot, apple, and onion into the mixing bowl and chop 7sec / SP 4. Scrape down sides of the bowl. Chop at 7 Sec / 4 turning to speed 5 for the last three seconds.
Add remaining ingredients and cook 30 mins / Varoma / / with MC off and TM basket on the mixing bowl lid
Allow to cool slightly, place into sterilised jars and store in the refrigerator.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Lahme bajin dough recipe
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Orange and Coconut Granola by Jess Sepel
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Best Ever Aussie pumpkin pie
- Vegan Veggie Rolls (Moderate RPAH diet)
- Jaffa Slice