- 125 grams frozen raspberries
- 125 grams strawberries hulled
- 1 tablespoon icing sugar (you can mill your own 10 secs speed 10), heaped
- 2 squeezed cheeks of lemon juice
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Put all ingredients into the bowl, set Time to 4:00, Temp to 70 degrees and speed to 3.5.
Once raspberries and strawberries have broken down, give them a quick blitz by gradually increasing the speed to 4.5-5 for a couple of seconds
Push all the liquid through a fine sieve - use the back of a spatula to push liquid through and voila - you have beautiful Raspberry and Strawberry Coulis.
To make pure raspberry coulis - just use 250g of frozen raspberries instead of the strawberries. I just wanted to try something different.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hazelate (hazelnut & chocolate spread)
- Hot Chilli Jam
- Capsicum Relish
- Tuna Dip
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Quince relish for Irina
- Easy homemade onion gravy
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Smoked Trout Dip
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Healthier Hazelnut Cacao Nut-ella - Dairy Free (Like Nutella) Soaking version