- 250 grams raw almonds
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil, (optional)
Recipe is created for
1. Measure Almonds into TM bowl and Mix 60 sec/speed 7
2. Scrape down sides of bowl. Mix 30- 60 sec / speed 8 until even consistancy achieved.
3. If you prefer a creamier nut butter, scrape down sides of bowl and add coconut oil and Mix 30 / speed 8
Raw Almond Butter
Accessories you need
Store in jar in the fridge and enjoy!
Optional, add a tablespoon of raw honey and a smidge of salt for a salty-sweet butter if you like.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- LAMB RIB MARINADE
- Bruschetta spread
- Rhubarb Relish
- Easy salmon dip
- Roasted Veggie and Black Bean Dip
- Lemon & Tahini Dressing
- Tofu alfredo sauce
- 3 Chilli Jam
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)