- 250 grams raw almonds
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil, (optional)
8Recipe is created for
1. Measure Almonds into TM bowl and Mix 60 sec/speed 7
2. Scrape down sides of bowl. Mix 30- 60 sec / speed 8 until even consistancy achieved.
3. If you prefer a creamier nut butter, scrape down sides of bowl and add coconut oil and Mix 30 / speed 8
Raw Almond Butter
Store in jar in the fridge and enjoy!
Optional, add a tablespoon of raw honey and a smidge of salt for a salty-sweet butter if you like.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Vegan Cashew Cheese
- Lemon Curd - Dairy Free, Paleo
- Cucumber and Dill dip
- Creamy tomato pasta sauce
- One jar Speedy Pickled Onions
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- The Sisters Tomato Relish
- Steak Spice
- Old fashioned pan juice gravy
- Zesty Hommus (with Young Living Essential Oils)
- Shrimp Paste Chilli Sauce