- 250 grams Raw Cashew Nuts
- 350 grams filtered water
- 50 grams freshly squeezed lemon juice, or more to taste
- 1 teaspoon celtic Salt
- 1 bunch fresh chives, washed and finely sliced
Recipe is created for
Place all ingredients, except chives, into TM bowl and pulverize for
one minute on speed 9
Add finely sliced chives or green spring onions and reverse stir + soft speed
for 5 seconds.
Chill and serve as a dip with crackers, as a topping on jacket potatoes,
with chips, as a salad dressing or in place of mayonnaise in potato salad.
RAW Cashew Sour Cream with Chives Dip
Adjust consistency by adding more or less water. The amount of lemon juice used in this recipe is intended as a guide. Add more or less according to taste.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cream Cheese
- Chilli laksa sauce
- Marmalade with Navel Oranges
- Chouriço Pâté (chorizo butter)
- Tobasco Sauce
- Passata Sauce
- Quick Avocado/Yoghurt Dip
- Tomato Sauce kids wont know the difference
- Almond butter
- Blue cheese sauce
- Capsicum Paste (biber salças)
- The Thermomixing Mum's Veggie Loaded Pizza and Pasta Sauce