- 170 gram Jar, organic salt free tomato paste
- 700 gram jar, organic whole tomatoes
- 2 Large cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon Organic onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoons mustard powder
- 1 tablespoon Good qlty salt
- 60 grams Apple Cidar Vinegar
- 60 grams water + culture starter sachet or whey, You can use probiotoc capsules dissovled
- 120 grams Mayple syrup or honey
Disolve your sachet of starter or probiotic capsules while you pre pare the rest.
Add all ingrediants to and mix for 30 on 6, then reduce to 5 for another 30 seconds.
You can do for more or less depending on how chunky you want it. Add more water if you want it thiner.
Pour tomato sauce into 2 x 500ml jars. Gently burp jar. Leave the top 3cm of jar free, put lid on and tightly assemble. Move to fridge where it will last for 6 months.
This recipe is thanks to Robyn from Bodyologie
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Turkish haydari (thick yoghurt dip)
- Pandan Coconut Jam (Kaya)
- Ceasar Salad Dressing
- Salted caramel sauce
- Tomato Chutney
- Homemade Pizza Sauce
- Tamari Almond Butter
- Beetroot and Goat's Cheese Dip (low salt)
- Peanut Butter Caramel Sauce
- Black tahini
- Strawberry Vanilla Jam
- Variation Mixed Berry Jam for TM 5
- Fruity yoghurt flavoring
- 4 Ingredient cheese sticks
- Jamie Oliver's Amazing Apple Pie
- Curried Coconut
- Gluten free banana cake
- Raw peanut butter choc slice
- Pineapple and Blueberry Paleo Pudding
- Paleo Biscuits/Toast
- MKR Style Fish Cakes with Peanut and Lime Sauce
- Cheesy Chicken Meatloaf
- Herb & Garlic Chicken Nuggets
- Cherry Ripe Bliss Balls