- 130 g pitted dates
- 30 g coconut oil
- 2 level tablespoons Pure Maple Syrup
- 200 g coconut cream
8Recipe is created for
- Place all ingredients in bowl
- Heat on Varoma, Speed 2 for 3 minutes
- Blend on speed 10, slowly increasing your speed for 20 seconds then slowly decreasing the speed back down.
- Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat for a creamier texture
You can add more coconut cream if you like a more runny sauce!!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Verena Probiotic Salad Dressing
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Vegan/Egg Free Variation No Fail, No Fuss, No Butterfly, NO Egg Mayo
- Satay Sauce
- Nanna's Lemon Butter
- Coconut Butter
- Vegan Nut Free Nutella
- Homemade Le Snack
- Kecap Manis (sweet soy sauce)
- That Thermo Woman - Small Batch Hollandaise Sauce
- Rich Tomato Sauce
- Tomato and onion relish