- 130 g pitted dates
- 30 g coconut oil
- 2 level tablespoons Pure Maple Syrup
- 200 g coconut cream
8Recipe is created for
- Place all ingredients in bowl
- Heat on Varoma, Speed 2 for 3 minutes
- Blend on speed 10, slowly increasing your speed for 20 seconds then slowly decreasing the speed back down.
- Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat for a creamier texture
You can add more coconut cream if you like a more runny sauce!!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Quince relish for Irina
- Easy homemade onion gravy
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Smoked Trout Dip
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Healthier Hazelnut Cacao Nut-ella - Dairy Free (Like Nutella)
- Davidson Plum Chutney
- Vegan "Cheese" Sauce
- Chicken Liver Pate
- Feijoa Paste