- 130 g pitted dates
- 30 g coconut oil
- 2 level tablespoons Pure Maple Syrup
- 200 g coconut cream
Recipe is created for
- - Place all ingredients in bowl
- Heat on Varoma, Speed 2 for 3 minutes
- Blend on speed 10, slowly increasing your speed for 20 seconds then slowly decreasing the speed back down.
- Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat for a creamier texture
You can add more coconut cream if you like a more runny sauce!!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mixed Herb Pesto (use up your herbs!)
- Low Sugar Plum Jam or Apricot Jam
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- Gherkin and Dill Dip
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle
- Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickle
- Zucchini and Bean Chutney
- Plum and Zucchini Relish
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Spicy Apricot BBQ Sauce
- Dad’s Sauce - Easy and healthy gluten free tomato ketchup.