- 130 g pitted dates
- 30 g coconut oil
- 2 level tablespoons Pure Maple Syrup
- 200 g coconut cream
8Recipe is created for
- Place all ingredients in bowl
- Heat on Varoma, Speed 2 for 3 minutes
- Blend on speed 10, slowly increasing your speed for 20 seconds then slowly decreasing the speed back down.
- Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat for a creamier texture
You can add more coconut cream if you like a more runny sauce!!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Vegan Cashew Cheese
- Lemon Curd - Dairy Free, Paleo
- Cucumber and Dill dip
- Creamy tomato pasta sauce
- One jar Speedy Pickled Onions
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- The Sisters Tomato Relish
- Steak Spice
- Old fashioned pan juice gravy
- Zesty Hommus (with Young Living Essential Oils)
- Shrimp Paste Chilli Sauce