- 1 butternut pumpkin., small
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 garlic bulbs, cloves separated
- 1 lemon, zest & juice
- 5 sprigs Parsley leaves
- 10 sprigs fresh thyme leaves
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 50 g goats cheese or feta
1h 0minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 200 deg C.
2. Cut butternut pumpkin into pieces, remove seeds, peel, rub with oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper and bake 45 minutes or until tender.
3. Split garlic bulbs into cloves, peel, drizzle with olive oil and add to pumpkin in baking dish, cook until golden and tender.
4. Place lemon rind, parsley and thyme leaves into TM bowl, chop 3 seconds speed 7. Set aside about one quarter for garnish.
5. Place cooked pumpkin and garlic into TM bowl with lemon herb mixture, add tahini and lemon juice and mix 10-15 seconds speed 4.
6. Taste, adjust seasonings and place into serving bowl.
7. Combine crumbled cheese with remaining herb mixture and sprinkle over the top of the dip.
8. Serve with crackers of choice.
May be served warm or cold with crackers of choice
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- DATE DOUGHNUTS with Spiced Sugar
- TZATZIKI (Yoghurt Cucumber Dip)
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Rice
- GARLIC & PARSLEY RISOTTO
- Curried Parsnip Pie
- Stir Fried Parsnips
- Parsnip Potato Bake
- Tasty Parsnip Mash
- BRUSSELS SPROUT 'CAKE'
- Brussel Sprouts in 7 Spice Broth
- BRUSSELS SPROUTS SAFFRON RISOTTO
- SILVERBEET PANCETTA CALZONE
- Lemon and Goji Switchel
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara
- Gluten Free Yeast Free Egg Free Bread Rolls
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- Smoked Trout Dip