- 400 g water
- 20 g salt-free meat stock paste, (see Basic Cookbook, omit salt and freeze in ice cube tray)
- 30 g red wine vinegar
- 15 g molasses
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/8 tsp Garlic powder
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place all ingredients in bowl.
Cook 30 mins / 80degC / 1.5 / MC off.
- When finished, strain through 1 layer of cheese cloth/muslin.
- Allow to cool then refrigerate in a glass jar.
Accessories you need
Use in stir fries or as a soy sauce substitute in other recipes.
(NB 1 jar = approx 250ml)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Green Chicken Curry with Jasmine Rice
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Traditional ANZAC biscuits
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- Hot cross buns
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Claypot Rice
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Hemp rolls Vegan/Paleo/Gaps
- Blueberry and Lemon Hot Cross Buns
- Cauliflower whip