- 80 g unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 130 g double cream
- 50 g Dark Brown Sugar
- 50 g caster sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- Place all ingredients into mixing bowl and cook 7 min/Varoma/speed 2, placing simmering basket instead of measuring cup onto mixing bowl lid.
- Serve warm or transfer into a sealable container and allow to cool to room temperature (approx. 30 minutes), before placing into refrigerator until ready to use.
For a darker, more caramelised sauce, cook for a further 1 minute in step 1.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab
- Pierogi with saurkraut and mushroom filling
- Zucchini, Ham and Corn Bites
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon