- 80 g unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 130 g double cream
- 50 g Dark Brown Sugar
- 50 g caster sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- Place all ingredients into mixing bowl and cook 7 min/Varoma/speed 2, placing simmering basket instead of measuring cup onto mixing bowl lid.
- Serve warm or transfer into a sealable container and allow to cool to room temperature (approx. 30 minutes), before placing into refrigerator until ready to use.
For a darker, more caramelised sauce, cook for a further 1 minute in step 1.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Little piggy faces
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Pizza pockets
- Sticky buns with brown sugar glaze
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Quick fruit sponge
- Fresh tomato tart
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Classic chocolate fudge
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles
- Frozen breakfast yoghurt pops