- 200 g shallots
- 1 clove garlic
- 20 g oil
- 50 g white wine
- 250 g stock, SEE BELOW
- 20 g Dijon mustard
- 250 g pure cream
- black pepper to taste
- 250 g chicken consomme
- 250 g chicken stock
- 1 tbsp Stock Concentrate, and 250 g water
1. Place shallots and garlic in bowl and chop for 2 seconds at speed 5.
2. Add oil and saute for 25 minutes, Varoma temperature, Reverse, speed 2.
3. Add white wine and saute for 3 minutes, Varoma temperature, Reverse, speed 2.
4. Add stock and cook for 10 minutes, Varoma temperature, Reverse, speed 2.
5. Add Dijon mustard, cream and pepper and cook for 10 minutes, Varoma temperature, Reverse, speed .
6. Serve over veal scallopini, grilled beef, chicken or mashed potatoes.
Accessories you need
Chopping the shallots and garlic for 2 seconds gives the sauce a nice texture. If you would prefer a smooth sauce, simply chop for a few more seconds.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hazelate (hazelnut & chocolate spread)
- Hot Chilli Jam
- Capsicum Relish
- Tuna Dip
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Quince relish for Irina
- Easy homemade onion gravy
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Smoked Trout Dip
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Healthier Hazelnut Cacao Nut-ella - Dairy Free (Like Nutella) Soaking version
- Light Fruit Cake
- Sweet and Sour Beans
- Taiwanese Three Cup Chicken
- Sweet Chilli Chicken
- Tom Kha Gai - a Thai chicken and coconut milk soup (Paleo)
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings
- Nacho Cheese Sauce
- Coffee Ice Cream (or any other flavour you can dream of!)
- Cornbread - moist and sweet
- Watermelon and Lime Margarita
- Spicy Corn Fritters (recipe converted from "Chin Chin - The Book. Recipes by Benjamin Cooper"
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Light rye bread
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Jumbo Spiced Pumpkin Bread
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Jam donut muffins AKA "Duffins"
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies
- Choc Bliss Balls