- 250g package Philadelphia cream cheese
- 125g package strawberries, washed, hulled and roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 pinch cinnamon
1. Add cream cheese, honey and cinnamon to the .
2. Blend 4.5/20secs. Scrape and repeat.
3. Add strawberries and blend /sp3/10-20 secs until combined to your liking.
4. Transfer to a bowl and store in the fridge.
Delicious spread on crackers..try it on salty types..yes really..
Crunchy baguettes...English muffins...
Join my Facebook group "Thermify me" and "Thermify me breadwinners" for further recipes, tips and cooking class schedules.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mango mousse
- Blueberry ricotta pancakes with a lemon glaze
- Creme di Limoncello
- Easy Mini Quiches
- Walnut choc chip meringue cake
- Lemon pudding cake
- Garlic and herb butter bombs
- Chocolate and orange marble cake
- Salted caramel crackers
- Kheer (Indian spiced rice pudding)
- Lemon meringue tarts
- Yoghurt pancakes
- Instant "Packet" Apple & Cinnamon Porridge
- Spicy Rum BBQ Sauce
- Choc Protein Rum Ball Recipe
- Chocolate Gingerbread Fudge
- Choc Banana Super Smoothie
- LCHF Mini Fat Head Danishes
- Christmas Pudding - Gluten Free or Regular
- Joc's Chai Mix
- Variation Stewed Rhubarb and Apple
- Apricot Macadamia Crackers
- Cashew Rosemary Crackers
- Vegan Sweet Potato Waffles