- 250g package Philadelphia cream cheese
- 125g package strawberries, washed, hulled and roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 pinch cinnamon
1. Add cream cheese, honey and cinnamon to the .
2. Blend 4.5/20secs. Scrape and repeat.
3. Add strawberries and blend /sp3/10-20 secs until combined to your liking.
4. Transfer to a bowl and store in the fridge.
Delicious spread on crackers..try it on salty types..yes really..
Crunchy baguettes...English muffins...
Join my Facebook group "Thermify me" and "Thermify me breadwinners" for further recipes, tips and cooking class schedules.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate
- Healthy Coconut & Oat Slice
- Apple and Date Hot Cross Buns
- Heavenly Hot Cross Buns
- Custard Cross Buns
- Gut Loving Strawberry & Coconut Gummies
- Banana Pikelets
- Kirsten's Baked Vanilla Fig Cheesecake with Balsamic Fig Glaze
- Healthy Slice
- Frikkadel (Meatballs)
- Cape Malay Koeksisters
- Decadent caramel apple pie