- 250g package Philadelphia cream cheese
- 125g package strawberries, washed, hulled and roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 pinch cinnamon
1. Add cream cheese, honey and cinnamon to the .
2. Blend 4.5/20secs. Scrape and repeat.
3. Add strawberries and blend /sp3/10-20 secs until combined to your liking.
4. Transfer to a bowl and store in the fridge.
Delicious spread on crackers..try it on salty types..yes really..
Crunchy baguettes...English muffins...
Join my Facebook group "Thermify me" and "Thermify me breadwinners" for further recipes, tips and cooking class schedules.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Butter Ganache
- Mums Cheese Ball
- Verena Probiotic Salad Dressing
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Vegan/Egg Free Variation No Fail, No Fuss, No Butterfly, NO Egg Mayo
- Satay Sauce
- Nanna's Lemon Butter
- Coconut Butter
- Vegan Nut Free Nutella
- Homemade Le Snack
- Kecap Manis (sweet soy sauce)
- That Thermo Woman - Small Batch Hollandaise Sauce
- Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Sugar Free Apple and Berry Muffins
- Banana oat cookies (dairy free, egg free, nut free)
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Lemon Detox Bliss Balls
- Devilled Sausages (Healthy Mummy style)
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Foodie Mumma Ren’s Butter Chicken
- Apple Crumble Bliss Balls
- Zucchini Brownies
- banana, raspberry and white chocolate muffins
- Chocolate -Almond Puff Pastry Parcels
- Clumpy Chocolate Granola