- 1/2 cup Erythritol
- 125 grams Butter
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup lemon zest
- 6 egg yolks
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Blitz erythritol to powder speed 9, 10-15 seconds.
Add lemon zest, speed 9, 4 sec.
add remaining ingredients.
Cook 11 minutes, 80c, speed 3
Check to see if mix coats back of spoon. If not, cook a further 3 minutes.
Decant into hot sterilised jars and seal immediately.
store in fridge up to 1 month.
Delicious on toast, swirled through Greek yoghurt, as a tart filling or on meringue
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raw Tahini Dressing
- Guilt free Hollandaise Sauce
- Apricot jam (made with maple syrup)
- Creamy Chicken, Bacon and Mushroom Vol au Vents
- Nanna Smith’s Caramel Sauce
- Caramelised onion and beetroot relish
- Capers and Lemon Aioli
- Basil Pesto
- Apple and sage sauce
- Caitys chutney
- Avocado Hummus
- Lisa & Walid’s Hummus
- The Daily Mix - Christmas Spiced Shortbread
- Raw Choc Covered Christmas Pudds
- Pecan and Maple Syrup slice
- Choc mint cheese cake
- Shortcrust Pastry
- Quick fruit sponge
- Fresh tomato tart
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Hobnob Biscuits - a British favourite by Jayne
- Strawberry Cheesecake - no bake
- Chocolate Chews (Weetbix Slice)
- Classic chocolate fudge