- 320 g Fresh ricotta, from the deli not tub
- 90 g sun-dried or semi-sun dried tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon Oil from bottled Sundried Tomatoes
Place all ingredients in bowl and place in closed lid position. Pulse on turbo until well combined. Place in a bowl and serve with your favourite cracker.
Accessories you need
Recipe adapted and converted from Super Food Ideas - October 2009, Page 56.
Original recipe had 1 tablespoon of pine nuts added but I chose to leave these out.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caitys chutney
- Avocado Hummus
- Lisa & Walid’s Hummus
- Poppy Seed Dressing
- Mango Jam
- Chippy Tea Curry Sauce
- Caesar Salad dressing
- Tomato Sauce ala Mic
- Lemon (Meyer) or Mandarin Marmalade
- Variation Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's)..more zing, less sugar
- One Jar Passionfruit Butter
- Keto creamy avocado and coriander lime dressing
- White Chocolate & Peanut Butter Cookies
- Sour Cream Cakes
- White Chocolate & Raspberry Chelsea Scrolls
- Baked Peanut Cheesecake
- Chocolate, cranberry & pistachio brownies
- Cauliflower & Broccoli Gratin
- Little Cream Cakes
- Pear & Pecan Slice
- Simple Fruit Squares
- Green Bean Salad With Caper Dressing
- Cauliflower Fritters
- Honey Pecan Biscuits