- 600 grams ripe fresh mango flesh, score and dice and scoop from the skin
- 12 cloves Ground, 20sec/Sp9
- 250-350 grams caster sugar
- 150 grams brown onions, quartered
- 250 grams white or cider vinegar
- 1/2 level tablespoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon whole yellow mustard seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon mixed spice
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder (mild or hot)
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg ground
1. Prepare the cloves and mango and quarter the onion.
2. Chop the onion for 2secs/Sp 6.
3. Add diced mango, vinegar and sugar, salt and all the spices.
4. Cook for 20 min/100 degrees//Sp 2.
5. Pour into sterilised jars and seal. Allow to cool upside down to seal the lid.
If you like a fruitier chutney you can add 1/2 cup of raisins with the other ingredients prior to cooking.
You can spice this up with a tablespoon of shredded ginger, 1/2 a chopped fresh red chilli or a hotter curry powder. Personally I like to keep it simple and sweet to balance a curry.
This is also really delicious with cold meats, cheese etc on sandwiches.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- FODMAP friendly Eggplant Curry
- Apple Shortcake
- beckys Spaghetti Bolognese sauce
- Blueberry Muffins - (Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free)
- Vegan Caramel Sauce DF GF
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake
- Chai & White Chocolate Cupcakes
- Cacao & Mint Bliss Balls
- Tasty Choc Chip Party Cakes
- Creamy Caramel Custard
- Piper's Gluten Free Vanilla Cupcakes
- Spinach and Feta Quinoa Bites