- 75 gram black olives, Pitted, drained and rinsed (2.5 oz)4
- 4 fillets anchovy fillets, in oil, Drained
- 25 gram capers, drained and rinsed, (1 oz)
- 3 cloves Garlic75
- 75 grams Olive Oil., (2.5 oz)
- black pepper ground, To taste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place garlic cloves into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula and repeat.
Add rest of the ingredients to mixing bowl except black pepper And mix 5-10 sec/speed 5 or until desired consistency is achieved.
Stir in black pepper to taste.
Place in a sealed jar if not using straight away. Will keep in fridge up to 3 months.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna Dip
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Quince relish for Irina
- Easy homemade onion gravy
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Smoked Trout Dip
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Healthier Hazelnut Cacao Nut-ella - Dairy Free (Like Nutella) Soaking version
- Davidson Plum Chutney
- Vegan "Cheese" Sauce
- Chicken Liver Pate