- 40 grams Tetsuya's Black Truffle Salsa, available from David Jones or Tetsuya's
- 160 grams unsalted butter (softened), make your own in the TM31
- 25 grams Parmesan cheese, finely grated
Recipe is created for
Place parmesan in TM bowl and mill on speed 9 for 6 seconds.
Add Tetsuya's Truffle salsa and softened butter. Mix on speed 4 for 5 seconds.
Place in a butter dish and refridgerate. Serve with crusty bread.
Butter will keep for up to one week in the refridgerator.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cream Cheese
- Chilli laksa sauce
- Marmalade with Navel Oranges
- Chouriço Pâté (chorizo butter)
- Tobasco Sauce
- Passata Sauce
- Quick Avocado/Yoghurt Dip
- Tomato Sauce kids wont know the difference
- Almond butter
- Blue cheese sauce
- Capsicum Paste (biber salças)
- The Thermomixing Mum's Veggie Loaded Pizza and Pasta Sauce