- 450 grams Red onions, sliced into moons
- 100 grams Dark Brown Sugar
- 100 grams water, or a MC full
- 30-40 grams Olive Oil or Oil of Choice
Add all the ingredients to the TM Bowl for 25mins/Varoma/"Counter-clockwise operation" / Speed 2. Do not use the MCfor this recipe.
Accessories you need
Great to use as an accompaniment to BBQ Scotch Fillet Steak with Aioli, Roasted Capsicum Relish, and Rocket on a crusty bun!
The Relish recipe I use is.....
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Kyra's Anzac Crumble Caramel Slice
- Cranberry & Orange Granola
- Strawberry & Banana Smoothie Puppy Pops
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Pear & Cinnamon Porridge converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Smoked Salmon Omelette conversion by Thermo-lish
- Kumera (Sweet Potato) and Bacon Soup
- Chickpea, Peanut Butter and Sultana Biscuits
- Grandmama's Salmon Pate
- Thermo-lish Chicken & Vegetable Casserole
- Baz’s Super Cottage Cheesy Alfredo
- Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- CHICKEN LARB WITH GLASS NOODLES
- Soft Potato Doughnuts @levi_nathania
- THERMOMUMMA HERB & GARLIC BREAD
- Variation Knafeh (Middle Eastern Custard Dessert)
- Chinese Honey Chicken
- Baguettes - in a hurry
- Braised Chicken Drumstick
- engery boost porridge
- gulten free rice cake
- Chipsy's Ciabatta