- 450 grams Red onions, sliced into moons
- 100 grams Dark Brown Sugar
- 100 grams water, or a MC full
- 30-40 grams Olive Oil or Oil of Choice
Add all the ingredients to the TM Bowl for 25mins/Varoma// Speed 2. Do not use the MC for this recipe.
Accessories you need
Great to use as an accompaniment to BBQ Scotch Fillet Steak with Aioli, Roasted Capsicum Relish, and Rocket on a crusty bun!
The Relish recipe I use is.....
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Halawet El Rez
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Cheats kousa
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- Left Over Porridge Bread
- Tasty Seedy Crackers
- Go-to Lunch Box Choc Chip Banana Muffins
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- English muffins