- 60 grams Raw, unsalted Macadamias
- 40 grams shredded or dessicated coconut
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons honey, or to own taste
- 1 pinch sea salt
Dry roast macademias and coconut in 180 degree oven for 5 to 7 mins or until tinged golden brown.
Place macadamias and coconut in TM bowl and mill for 10 sec on speed 10 or until ground finely.
Add coconut oil and honey and heat and blend on temp 80 , speed 2 for 2 minutes.
Voila. Great with muffins, scones, breads, even sweetcorn.
Accessories you need
Delicious with coconut chop chip muffins fresh out of the oven!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nanna's Lemon Butter
- Coconut Butter
- Vegan Nut Free Nutella
- Homemade Le Snack
- Kecap Manis (sweet soy sauce)
- That Thermo Woman - Small Batch Hollandaise Sauce
- Rich Tomato Sauce
- Tomato and onion relish
- That Thermo Woman - Spicy Harissa
- Thai Satay Marinade
- Cashew Cheese
- Dairy Free Cheesy Queso sauce/dip