- 500g grams onions, brown, cut in half
- 1200 grams tomatoes, cut in quarters
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard powder
- 1 tablespoon Babas Curry Powder
- 300 grams sugar
- 50 grams Ezy Sauce
- 2 tablespoon cornflour
- 100 grams water
1h 40minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
1. Chop Onions, 5 seconds Speed 5.
2. Add tomatoes, chop 5 seconds speed 5
3. Add Salt, Mustard powder, curry powder, sugar and Ezy sauce.
4. Cook 80 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 1 with Simmering basket on top of lid in place of measuring cup.
5. Mix cornflour into water to make a smooth paste. Add through lid and cook for a further 15 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 1.
6. Pour into Steralised jars, seal and turn upside down to cool.
Jars can be steralised in the varoma, 15 minutes, Varoma Speed 2.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- 30 Second Whole Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Vic’s Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Marinara Sauce
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Veg biryani