- 500g grams onions, brown, cut in half
- 1200 grams tomatoes, cut in quarters
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard powder
- 1 tablespoon Babas Curry Powder
- 300 grams sugar
- 50 grams Ezy Sauce
- 2 tablespoon cornflour
- 100 grams water
1h 40minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Chop Onions, 5 seconds Speed 5.
2. Add tomatoes, chop 5 seconds speed 5
3. Add Salt, Mustard powder, curry powder, sugar and Ezy sauce.
4. Cook 80 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 1 with Simmering basket on top of lid in place of measuring cup.
5. Mix cornflour into water to make a smooth paste. Add through lid and cook for a further 15 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 1.
6. Pour into Steralised jars, seal and turn upside down to cool.
Jars can be steralised in the varoma, 15 minutes, Varoma Speed 2.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Satay noodle salad
- Mushroom bolognese
- Oatmeal Soy Milk
- Soy bean Curd Jelly(Pudding)