- 330 g onion, peeled and cut into quarters
- 1 kg Tomatoes halved
- 330 g sugar
- ½ tbsp curry powder
- ½ tbsp Dry Mustard Powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Mixed Spice
- Dash of vinegar
- 1 tbsp cornflour
8Recipe is created for
Place onion into TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 5.
Add remaining ingredients and mix for 5 seconds on speed 5.
Cook for ONE hour at 100c on reverse and speed 1.
Bottle while hot.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Red Duck Curry with Lychees
- warm lemon tart
- Best Chewy Anzac Biscuits
- Gluten Free Bread- Go to recipe
- Banana Anzac Crumble
- Cinnamon Tea Cake
- Easy Steamed Rice
- Beef and vegetable stew
- Gluten, Grain and Nut free Bread rolls
- Date and carrot cake (nut, egg and butter free) - tastes like healthy gingerbread!
- Jumbo White Bread Loaf