- 330 g onion, peeled and cut into quarters
- 1 kg Tomatoes halved
- 330 g sugar
- ½ tbsp curry powder
- ½ tbsp Dry Mustard Powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Mixed Spice
- Dash of vinegar
- 1 tbsp cornflour
8Recipe is created for
Place onion into TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 5.
Add remaining ingredients and mix for 5 seconds on speed 5.
Cook for ONE hour at 100c on reverse and speed 1.
Bottle while hot.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet potato curry
- Turkey Breakfast Sausage (AIP friendly)
- Chocolate Brownies - Grandma's Recipe
- Annabel Karmel's Chicken with Apricots by Domestic Thermominx
- Bindy’s Mud Cake
- Deep Dark Chocolate Cake
- Curried Turkey Burgers
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Smoked Paprika Butter
- Portuguese Milk Buns
- Kristie's Oil Free Chicken Marinate