- 400 grams canned tomatoes
- 80 grams red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 --- onion
- 2 teaspoons garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon salt
Place all igredients into the bowl and process 30 seconds, Speed 9.
Scrape down sides and cook 25 minutes, 100'c, Speed 2 with MC off and simmering basket in it's place to stop sauce splatters.
Check sauce is thickened to your liking, it not extend cooking time in 10 minute increments until sufficiently thickened.
Allow sauce to cool slightly and then pour into a sterilised glass bottle and store in the fridge.
- Depending on the size of the onion used the sauce quanity can make 1 to 1.5 jars of sauce.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Keto Ice Cream
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce