- 400 grams canned tomatoes
- 80 grams red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 --- onion
- 2 teaspoons garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon salt
Place all igredients into the bowl and process 30 seconds, Speed 9.
Scrape down sides and cook 25 minutes, 100'c, Speed 2 with MC off and simmering basket in it's place to stop sauce splatters.
Check sauce is thickened to your liking, it not extend cooking time in 10 minute increments until sufficiently thickened.
Allow sauce to cool slightly and then pour into a sterilised glass bottle and store in the fridge.
- Depending on the size of the onion used the sauce quanity can make 1 to 1.5 jars of sauce.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Marmalade with Navel Oranges
- Chouriço Pâté (chorizo butter)
- Tobasco Sauce
- Passata Sauce
- Quick Avocado/Yoghurt Dip
- Tomato Sauce kids wont know the difference
- Almond butter
- Blue cheese sauce
- Capsicum Paste (biber salças)
- The Thermomixing Mum's Veggie Loaded Pizza and Pasta Sauce
- Sardine Paté - Portuguese Style
- Plum Sauce (Cookery the Australian Way)
- Courgette Flan
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- The Best Cinnamon Scrolls you'll ever eat!
- Pasta Arrabiata (all-in-one)
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Dairy free creamy broccoli soup
- Noodle Soup Recipe
- Quick Pumpkin Soup
- Caprese Sandwich
- Spreadable GHEE