- 400 grams canned tomatoes
- 80 grams red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 --- onion
- 2 teaspoons garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon salt
Place all igredients into the bowl and process 30 seconds, Speed 9.
Scrape down sides and cook 25 minutes, 100'c, Speed 2 with MC off and simmering basket in it's place to stop sauce splatters.
Check sauce is thickened to your liking, it not extend cooking time in 10 minute increments until sufficiently thickened.
Allow sauce to cool slightly and then pour into a sterilised glass bottle and store in the fridge.
- Depending on the size of the onion used the sauce quanity can make 1 to 1.5 jars of sauce.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lotus Biscoff Spread
- Citrus Fruit Mamalade
- Apple Fruit Jam
- Passionfruit apple jam
- Strawberry Curd
- Cheats Thermomix Pasta Sauce Napoletana Style
- Nduja (Salami Spread)
- Creamy Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 'The Dip' of all dips
- Fussy Eaters Hidden Ingredient Sauce
- . Healthy Lemon Salad Dressing Recipes:
- Black Bean Dip
- Variation Donna Hay's Salted Caramel and Vanilla Baked Cheesecake
- Batter (for Sweet and Sour/ Honey Sesame/ fish etc)
- Cale's Crepes
- FLUFFY WHOLEMEAL ROLLS
- Creamed Ruby Chard
- Buttermilk Bread Loaf
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free Cupcakes
- Apple Fruit Jam
- Baba Ganoush Chicken
- Lamb Shanks