- 600 g ripe tomatoes, Cut in half
- 180 g brown onion, Cut in half
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 1 red chilli
- 100 g pitted dates
- 2 Red Plums, Cut in half and stone removed
- 100 g apple cider vinegar
- 10 g tamari
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons rock salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cm fresh ginger, Or 1tsp ground ginger
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
•Place all ingredients into TM bowl and blend 30sec speed 9
•cook 40mins, Varoma, speed 2 with MC removed and simmering basket placed on lid instead
•once cooked blend 1min speed 5 and slowly increase to speed 9
•pour into bottle and keep in fridge
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- BBQ Sauce
- Churros - Gluten free
- BEST EVER RICH CHRISTMAS CAKE
- Vegan Pesto
- Tofu Ricotta Lasagna Roll Ups
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Marinated flank steak
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Hanne's porcupines