- 2 --- Almonds raw, cups
- 2 --- Cashews raw, cups
- 1 1/2 --- walnuts, halved, cups
- 3 teaspoons paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground chilli powder
- 2 tablespoons Ground Turmeric.
- 2 level teaspoon sea salt
- 120 grams coconut oil
- 60 grams Coconut sugar
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
PREHEAT OVEN TO 160. FAN FORCE AND PREPARE A BAKING TRAY WITH GREASE PROOF PAPER.
WEIGH ALL NUTS IN A BOWL AND SET ASIDE.
PLACE COCONUT OIL, ALL SPICES, AND SUGAR IN THERMOMIX BOWL.
VAROMA SPEED 1 6 MIN.
POUR MIXTURE OVER NUTS & MIX UNTILL WELL COMBINED.
PLACE NUTS ON PREPARED OVEN TRAY
TUMERIC CHILLI NUTS
USE SPICES YOU LIKE & PLAY AROUND WITH DIFFERENT COMBINATIONS.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lime & Coconut Bites
- Rocky Road HOT CROSS Buns
- Savoury HOT CROSS Rolls
- St. Patricks Day Chocolate, Guiness & Spinach Cup Cakes
- St Patricks Day Kiwi Tapioca Pudding with Pistachio Coconut Crumb
- St. Patricks Day Shepherd's Pie with White Sweet Potato & Pea Smash
- St. Patricks Day Green Salad - Cucumber, Apple & Fetta
- St Patricks Day Irish Soda Bread
- St Patricks Day Mint Tea Punch
- St. Patricks Day Ireland Splice Cocktail
- Christmas Nougat
- Christmas Shortbread with Goji Berries & Glace Cherries
- Barbecued pork ribs
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Taco seasoning
- Variation Roasted Carrot Hummus
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Chilli Mussels
- Maccas Cheeseburgers
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake