- 500 g Greek yoghurt
- 1 cucumber, large
- 1 tsp TM Vegetable stock paste, or to taste
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 heaped tablespoons fresh dill leaves
- 2 heaped tablespoon fresh parsley leaves
- 2 heaped tablespoon fresh mint leaves
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- freshly ground pepper, to taste
8h 0minPreparation 8h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place TM simmering basket lined with several layers of cheesecloth into TM bowl and weigh yoghurt into it.
2. Remove simmering basket, place into a bowl, cover, refrigerate overnight, then remove cheesecloth with drained yoghurt.
3. Cut cucumber in half lengthwise, remove seeds, cut up roughly and place with vegetable stock paste into TM bowl.
4. Chop 5-10 seconds speed 5, remove, placing into cheesecloth lined simmering basket over a bowl and refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
5. Add garlic and herbs to clean dry TM bowl; chop finely 5 seconds speed 7.
6. Add drained cucumber & yoghurt, lemon juice and pepper and mix 5-10 seconds speed 3 until combined.
7. Place into serving bowl and refrigerate several hours or overnight to allow the flavours to develop.
8. Serve with pita bread triangles, either fresh, or crisped for 10 minutes in a moderate oven before cooling.
Very quick to make after initial draining of yoghurt and cucumber.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cream Cheese
- Chilli laksa sauce
- Marmalade with Navel Oranges
- Chouriço Pâté (chorizo butter)
- Tobasco Sauce
- Passata Sauce
- Quick Avocado/Yoghurt Dip
- Tomato Sauce kids wont know the difference
- Almond butter
- Blue cheese sauce
- Capsicum Paste (biber salças)
- The Thermomixing Mum's Veggie Loaded Pizza and Pasta Sauce
- DATE DOUGHNUTS with Spiced Sugar
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Rice
- Roast Garlic & Butternut Pumpkin 'Hummus'
- GARLIC & PARSLEY RISOTTO
- Curried Parsnip Pie
- Stir Fried Parsnips
- Parsnip Potato Bake
- Tasty Parsnip Mash
- BRUSSELS SPROUT 'CAKE'
- Brussel Sprouts in 7 Spice Broth
- BRUSSELS SPROUTS SAFFRON RISOTTO
- SILVERBEET PANCETTA CALZONE
- Fakes- Greek Lentil Soup
- Carrot, Ginger and Turmeric Soup
- Frijoles colados estilo guatemalteco
- Red Lentil Dahl
- Chicken, Mushroom & Sweet Potato Bake
- Cheesy Bacon Scrolls
- Best & Easiest Mashed potato
- Massaman Curry Paste
- Chorizo Risotto
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- Pasta Arrabiata (all-in-one)
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup