- 1 onion, white, med size 1
- 1 --- garlic cloves
- 10 grams extra virgin olive oil
- 150 grams Peanut Butter, crunchy
- 10 grams lemon juice
- 10 grams soy sauce
- 5 grams brown sugar
- 170 grams coconut milk
- 25 grams Thai red curry paste
- 10 grams Chilli Paste, Gourmet Garden Stir In
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Peel and quarter onion. Place into Thermomix bowl.
Peel garlic. Place into Thermomix bowl.
Chop for 3 seconds, speed 7. Scrap down and repeat x 2.
Place Olive Oil into Thermomix bowl.
Sautee Onion and Garlic for 3 minutes, 100 degrees, Speed 1.
- Scrape down Thermomix bowl with spatula.
Add peanut butter, soy, lemon, brown sugar and coconut milk
Cook for 3 minutes, 100 degrees, Speed 2.
- Add red curry and chilli stir in paste. Mix for 1 min, Speed 2.5
Accessories you need
Goes really nicely with chicken, vegetables and noodles/ rice.
Sprinkle crushed nut over the top for extra texture as dish is served.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tomato Sauce ala Mic
- Lemon (Meyer) or Mandarin Marmalade
- Variation Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's)..more zing, less sugar
- One Jar Passionfruit Butter
- Keto creamy avocado and coriander lime dressing
- Grapefruit Orange Chia Marmalade
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Vegan Cashew Cheese
- Lemon Curd - Dairy Free, Paleo
- Cucumber and Dill dip
- Creamy tomato pasta sauce
- One jar Speedy Pickled Onions