- 1 brown onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 4 sprigs parsley
- 1/2 red capsicum
- 1/2 zucchini
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 5-10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 200 grams Milk
- 1 tablespoon stock paste
- 100 grams tomato paste
-Chop brown onion, Garlic and Parsley 3 sec/spd 7.
-Add Capsicum, Zucchini and Olive Oil.
-Chop 3 sec/spd 7.
Saute 5 mins/115/spd 1.
-Add Cherry Tomatoes, Milk, Stock Paste (I used Chicken) and Tomato Paste.
-Cook 7 mins/90/spd 1.
-Pour over cooked pasta of choice.
I made my own Ricotta Gnocchi, here is the link: //www.recipecommunity.com.au/pasta-rice-dishes-recipes/ricotta-gnocchi/16989
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hazelate (hazelnut & chocolate spread)
- Hot Chilli Jam
- Capsicum Relish
- Tuna Dip
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Quince relish for Irina
- Easy homemade onion gravy
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Smoked Trout Dip
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Healthier Hazelnut Cacao Nut-ella - Dairy Free (Like Nutella) Soaking version
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Light rye bread
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Fluffy American Pancakes
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Jam donut muffins AKA "Duffins"
- Cookie Jar Biscuits
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake