- 1 brown onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 4 sprigs parsley
- 1/2 red capsicum
- 1/2 zucchini
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 5-10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 200 grams Milk
- 1 tablespoon stock paste
- 100 grams tomato paste
-Chop brown onion, Garlic and Parsley 3 sec/spd 7.
-Add Capsicum, Zucchini and Olive Oil.
-Chop 3 sec/spd 7.
Saute 5 mins/115/spd 1.
-Add Cherry Tomatoes, Milk, Stock Paste (I used Chicken) and Tomato Paste.
-Cook 7 mins/90/spd 1.
-Pour over cooked pasta of choice.
Accessories you need
I made my own Ricotta Gnocchi, here is the link: //www.recipecommunity.com.au/pasta-rice-dishes-recipes/ricotta-gnocchi/16989
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Spiced fig and Pear Jam
- Fig and Cocoa Marmalade
- Fig marmalade
- Spiced fig and honey jam
- Lemon & Passionfruit Curd
- Chili Chutney
- Plum Jam
- Passata (no onion no garlic)
- Amazing Vegetable Soup
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Wholefood Cacao / Hot Chocolate
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Baby's chicken, vegetables and rice all in one (6 months)
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Cinnamon Star Bread
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup