- 1 brown onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 4 sprigs parsley
- 1/2 red capsicum
- 1/2 zucchini
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 5-10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 200 grams Milk
- 1 tablespoon stock paste
- 100 grams tomato paste
-Chop brown onion, Garlic and Parsley 3 sec/spd 7.
-Add Capsicum, Zucchini and Olive Oil.
-Chop 3 sec/spd 7.
Saute 5 mins/115/spd 1.
-Add Cherry Tomatoes, Milk, Stock Paste (I used Chicken) and Tomato Paste.
-Cook 7 mins/90/spd 1.
-Pour over cooked pasta of choice.
I made my own Ricotta Gnocchi, here is the link: //www.recipecommunity.com.au/pasta-rice-dishes-recipes/ricotta-gnocchi/16989
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- Banoffee Porridge
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Corn and Vegetable Fritters
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Creamy Leche Flan