- 1 brown onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 4 sprigs parsley
- 1/2 red capsicum
- 1/2 zucchini
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 5-10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 200 grams Milk
- 1 tablespoon stock paste
- 100 grams tomato paste
-Chop brown onion, Garlic and Parsley 3 sec/spd 7.
-Add Capsicum, Zucchini and Olive Oil.
-Chop 3 sec/spd 7.
Saute 5 mins/115/spd 1.
-Add Cherry Tomatoes, Milk, Stock Paste (I used Chicken) and Tomato Paste.
-Cook 7 mins/90/spd 1.
-Pour over cooked pasta of choice.
I made my own Ricotta Gnocchi, here is the link: //www.recipecommunity.com.au/pasta-rice-dishes-recipes/ricotta-gnocchi/16989
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Vegan Cashew Cheese
- Lemon Curd - Dairy Free, Paleo
- Cucumber and Dill dip
- Creamy tomato pasta sauce
- One jar Speedy Pickled Onions
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- The Sisters Tomato Relish
- Steak Spice
- Old fashioned pan juice gravy
- Zesty Hommus (with Young Living Essential Oils)
- Shrimp Paste Chilli Sauce
- PASSIONFRUIT CHEESECAKE SLICE
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Honey Jumble Cake
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Turkey and Ricotta Cannelloni with vegetable sauce