- 250g Parmesan cheese, Approx 4cm chunks
- 1 x 400g can Whole artichoke hearts, Drained
- 210g whole egg mayonaise
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place 250g parmesan cheese (in approx 4cm chunks) in bowl, grate 10 seconds/speed 9
2. Drain liquid from 400g can of artichoke hearts and place artichokes in bowl
3. Place 210g whole egg mayonnaise in bowl
4. Heat 10 minutes/120C/speed 1
5. Chop 5 seconds/speed 4
6. Serve warm with crusty bread and impress your friends!
Warm Artichoke Dip
If you are tempted to try your dip straight away be careful not to burn your mouth!
This recipe is done entirely in your Thermomix, no need to bake in another dish in the oven.
You may like to serve this dip inside a fresh cob loaf, cut out the inside of the cob and slice up to accompany the dip then fill the cob with your dip. Once your dippers are finished pull apart your cob and eat that too, enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.