- 125 grams whole fresh red chilli, (the smaller the hotter, adjust to suit)
- 250 grams apricot, dried, chopped
- 4 pieces fresh ginger root sliced, equivelent to 4x10 cent coins
- 8 cloves garlic
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 360 grams white vinegar
- 610 grams raw sugar
- 250 grams water
8Recipe is created for
Add all ingredients to TM bowl
Chop speed 8 for 15-20 seconds.
Cook for 10 minutes on Varoma on speed 2.
Scrape sides down
Cook for a further 40 minutes on 100c on speed 3.
Pour into sterilised bottles and seal.
You can thicken this sauce by increasing the cooking time or make it 'chunkier' looking by decreasing the initial processing time
I use tall bottles or sauce bottles rather than smaller jars.
Store in a cool dark area until use.
Refrigerate once opened.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Butter Ganache
- Mums Cheese Ball
- Verena Probiotic Salad Dressing
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Vegan/Egg Free Variation No Fail, No Fuss, No Butterfly, NO Egg Mayo
- Satay Sauce
- Nanna's Lemon Butter
- Coconut Butter
- Vegan Nut Free Nutella
- Homemade Le Snack
- Kecap Manis (sweet soy sauce)
- That Thermo Woman - Small Batch Hollandaise Sauce
- Lime self saucing pudding
- Pumpkin Soup
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel Mars Bar Slice
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Winter vegetable soup with Asian flavours
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Bok Choy with garlic and oyster sauce
- Lemon Detox Bliss Balls
- German spelt bread
- Devilled Sausages (Healthy Mummy style)
- Stock Powder