- 125 grams whole fresh red chilli, (the smaller the hotter, adjust to suit)
- 250 grams apricot, dried, chopped
- 4 pieces fresh ginger root sliced, equivelent to 4x10 cent coins
- 8 cloves garlic
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 360 grams white vinegar
- 610 grams raw sugar
- 250 grams water
1h 0minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Add all ingredients to TM bowl
Chop speed 8 for 15-20 seconds.
Cook for 10 minutes on Varoma on speed 2.
Scrape sides down
Cook for a further 40 minutes on 100c on speed 3.
Pour into sterilised bottles and seal.
You can thicken this sauce by increasing the cooking time or make it 'chunkier' looking by decreasing the initial processing time
I use tall bottles or sauce bottles rather than smaller jars.
Store in a cool dark area until use.
Refrigerate once opened.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Artisan apple bread
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Lucuma Ice Cream
- Low FODMAP Creamy Mustard & Maple Sauce
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- Lemon Marshmallow Slice
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Variation Palacinke (Croatian Crepes)
- Kels Saucy Mexican Seasoning or Taco/Nacho Mix
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- SAUERKRAUT WITH RASPBERRY + THYME