- 1 garlic clove
- 3 sprigs fresh dill, leaves only
- 150 g natural Yoghurt or Sour Cream
- 1 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tsp milk, adjust to taste
- sea salt, to taste
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Place garlic and dill into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add yoghurt, lemon juice, milk, salt and pepper and mix 10 sec/speed 3.
Drizzle over your favourite salad or a fillet of fish or chicken and serve.
You can substitute the fresh dill in this recipe for any fresh herbs of choice. Adjust the quantity of milk or omit completely depending on the consistency you prefer for your dressing. This recipe can be doubled or tripled according to your requirements.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lisa & Walid’s Hummus
- Poppy Seed Dressing
- Mango Jam
- Chippy Tea Curry Sauce
- Caesar Salad dressing
- Tomato Sauce ala Mic
- Lemon (Meyer) or Mandarin Marmalade
- Variation Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's)..more zing, less sugar
- One Jar Passionfruit Butter
- Keto creamy avocado and coriander lime dressing
- Grapefruit Orange Chia Marmalade
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Baked salmon cheesecake
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Durban Naan
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Fragrant pipis
- Classic lemon tart
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie