- 1 garlic clove
- 3 sprigs fresh dill, leaves only
- 150 g natural Yoghurt or Sour Cream
- 1 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tsp milk, adjust to taste
- sea salt, to taste
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Place garlic and dill into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add yoghurt, lemon juice, milk, salt and pepper and mix 10 sec/speed 3.
Drizzle over your favourite salad or a fillet of fish or chicken and serve.
You can substitute the fresh dill in this recipe for any fresh herbs of choice. Adjust the quantity of milk or omit completely depending on the consistency you prefer for your dressing. This recipe can be doubled or tripled according to your requirements.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna Dip
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Quince relish for Irina
- Easy homemade onion gravy
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Smoked Trout Dip
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Healthier Hazelnut Cacao Nut-ella - Dairy Free (Like Nutella) Soaking version
- Davidson Plum Chutney
- Vegan "Cheese" Sauce
- Chicken Liver Pate
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- Feijoa Bakewell tart
- Little piggy faces
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Pizza pockets
- Sticky buns with brown sugar glaze
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)