- 1 garlic clove
- 3 sprigs fresh dill, leaves only
- 150 g natural Yoghurt or Sour Cream
- 1 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tsp milk, adjust to taste
- sea salt, to taste
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Place garlic and dill into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add yoghurt, lemon juice, milk, salt and pepper and mix 10 sec/speed 3.
Drizzle over your favourite salad or a fillet of fish or chicken and serve.
You can substitute the fresh dill in this recipe for any fresh herbs of choice. Adjust the quantity of milk or omit completely depending on the consistency you prefer for your dressing. This recipe can be doubled or tripled according to your requirements.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cream Cheese
- Chilli laksa sauce
- Marmalade with Navel Oranges
- Chouriço Pâté (chorizo butter)
- Tobasco Sauce
- Passata Sauce
- Quick Avocado/Yoghurt Dip
- Tomato Sauce kids wont know the difference
- Almond butter
- Blue cheese sauce
- Capsicum Paste (biber salças)
- The Thermomixing Mum's Veggie Loaded Pizza and Pasta Sauce
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats