- 1 garlic clove
- 3 sprigs fresh dill, leaves only
- 150 g natural Yoghurt or Sour Cream
- 1 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tsp milk, adjust to taste
- sea salt, to taste
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Place garlic and dill into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add yoghurt, lemon juice, milk, salt and pepper and mix 10 sec/speed 3.
Drizzle over your favourite salad or a fillet of fish or chicken and serve.
You can substitute the fresh dill in this recipe for any fresh herbs of choice. Adjust the quantity of milk or omit completely depending on the consistency you prefer for your dressing. This recipe can be doubled or tripled according to your requirements.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nanna's Lemon Butter
- Coconut Butter
- Vegan Nut Free Nutella
- Homemade Le Snack
- Kecap Manis (sweet soy sauce)
- That Thermo Woman - Small Batch Hollandaise Sauce
- Rich Tomato Sauce
- Tomato and onion relish
- That Thermo Woman - Spicy Harissa
- Thai Satay Marinade
- Cashew Cheese
- Dairy Free Cheesy Queso sauce/dip
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Fragrant pipis
- Classic lemon tart
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab