- 4 Zucchinis, Quartered lengthwise
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan cheese, Cut in cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried or fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried or fresh oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried or fresh basil
- 1 clove garlic, Peeled and halved
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, Chopped
8Recipe is created for
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees C
2. Coat a cooling rack with non-stick spray and place on a baking sheet, set aside.
3. Add Parmesan, thyme, oregano, basil, garlic, salt and pepper to the TM bowl. Mix speed 6, 10 seconds. Repeat til resembles bread crumbs.
4. Place zucchini onto prepared cooling or baking rack. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with the Parmesan mixture.
5. Place into oven and bake until tender (about 15-20 mins).
6. Grill for 2-3 minutes or until crisp and golden brown.
7. Serve immediately, garnished with parsley.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Variation Chicken Laksa
- Curried mince with rice
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Kampung Fried Rice (Village style fried rice)
- Supersize Hamburger
- Classic Barbecue Sauce
- Marinated Spicy Pork Ribs
- Prawn & Chicken Laksa
- Supergreen Vegan Pesto
- BBQ sauce
- Pizza Sauce with onion, garlic and herbs