- 4 Zucchinis, Quartered lengthwise
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan cheese, Cut in cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried or fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried or fresh oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried or fresh basil
- 1 clove garlic, Peeled and halved
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, Chopped
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees C
2. Coat a cooling rack with non-stick spray and place on a baking sheet, set aside.
3. Add Parmesan, thyme, oregano, basil, garlic, salt and pepper to the TM bowl. Mix speed 6, 10 seconds. Repeat til resembles bread crumbs.
4. Place zucchini onto prepared cooling or baking rack. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with the Parmesan mixture.
5. Place into oven and bake until tender (about 15-20 mins).
6. Grill for 2-3 minutes or until crisp and golden brown.
7. Serve immediately, garnished with parsley.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- Vegan Cheesy Cauliflower Bites
- Durban Naan
- Mashed Potato and Steamed Vegetables (Steamer and Varoma)
- Mexican Rice
- Stir Fry Broccoli
- Loaded Hash Browns
- Red Cabbage, Beetroot & Apple Sauerkraut (Adaption from The Clever Guts Diet)
- Festive Avacado Dip
- Cauliflower Zuccini rice with cashew nuts
- Oma's warm Red Cabbage with Apple
- Sweet and Sour Beans
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Turkey and Ricotta Cannelloni with vegetable sauce
- Vegan Cashew Cheese