- 4 Zucchinis, Quartered lengthwise
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan cheese, Cut in cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried or fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried or fresh oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried or fresh basil
- 1 clove garlic, Peeled and halved
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, Chopped
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees C
2. Coat a cooling rack with non-stick spray and place on a baking sheet, set aside.
3. Add Parmesan, thyme, oregano, basil, garlic, salt and pepper to the TM bowl. Mix speed 6, 10 seconds. Repeat til resembles bread crumbs.
4. Place zucchini onto prepared cooling or baking rack. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with the Parmesan mixture.
5. Place into oven and bake until tender (about 15-20 mins).
6. Grill for 2-3 minutes or until crisp and golden brown.
7. Serve immediately, garnished with parsley.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Cauliflower whip
- Pork floss
- SAUERKRAUT WITH RASPBERRY + THYME
- Prisca's Plain White Rice
- 2 in 1 chicken corn soup and baby food
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Basil pesto
- Creamy spiced yoghurt dressing
- Smokey Bacon Dip
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Honey Sriracha Marinade
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce