- 4 Zucchinis, Quartered lengthwise
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan cheese, Cut in cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried or fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried or fresh oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried or fresh basil
- 1 clove garlic, Peeled and halved
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, Chopped
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees C
2. Coat a cooling rack with non-stick spray and place on a baking sheet, set aside.
3. Add Parmesan, thyme, oregano, basil, garlic, salt and pepper to the TM bowl. Mix speed 6, 10 seconds. Repeat til resembles bread crumbs.
4. Place zucchini onto prepared cooling or baking rack. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with the Parmesan mixture.
5. Place into oven and bake until tender (about 15-20 mins).
6. Grill for 2-3 minutes or until crisp and golden brown.
7. Serve immediately, garnished with parsley.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Zucchini balls
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Spicy Apricot BBQ Sauce
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Black Bean Paste (sauce)
- Simple, creamy Hommus
- Potsticker dumplings and broth
- Thermo Papa's Spinach "Monsta" Pasta Sauce
- KFC Chicken at Home
- Riggo's Diane Sauce