- 130 g carrots, peeled and chopped
- 210 g kumera, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon curry powder, (EDC or BC)
- 1/4 teaspoon chilli powder
- 120 g peas
- 70 g whole kernel corn
- 25 g slivered almonds, (optional)
- 250 g coconut cream
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 medium size pumpkin
1h 30minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add carrots and kumera to bowl chop 3 sec/sp5
2. Add curry powder, chilli and oil and mix to coat 10sec/reverse/sp2
3. Add peas, corn, almonds and coconut cream and cook 8min/100/reverse/sp2
While this is cooking slice the top off the pumpkin, scoop out the seeds.
Once the mixture has finished cooking, pour inot the hollow pumpkin and bake in oven proof dish for 1-1/14 hours
Cown pumpkins are the best. If you are using buttercup, add 1 whole tin of coconut cream as these pumpkins are drier.
Adapted from the Edmonds Cookbook Edition 25 pg 119
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best & Easiest Mashed potato
- Variation "I LOVE your Cauliflower Cheese" bake
- Cauliflower Broccoli and Carrot Coleslaw (no cabbage!)
- Pete's scotch eggs
- Steamed greens
- Houda’s kid friendly potato salad
- Pretty Corgette Pickle
- Corn rolls
- Best Ever Chips
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Christmas Salad