- 1000 gram Brushed Potatoes, No wax type potatoes or it will go gluey
- 1 heaped tablespoons Vegetable stock paste
- 100 gram margarine
- 1 heaped tablespoons full cream milk
- 1 heaped teaspoons salt
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- add 1000 grams of water and vegetable stock paste into mixing bowl place varoma into position and cook for 20 mins on varoma temperature speed 3
- at this stage you can add vegetables into the steaming basket then cook for another 20 mins varoma temperature speed 3
Be very sparing with you milk to much will make it runny.
Pictured with lasagna from the basic cook book but swapped the mince for skinny mixers chunky spag bol.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- SAUERKRAUT WITH RASPBERRY + THYME
- Prisca's Plain White Rice
- NO Tin Beetroot
- Pickled beetroot
- Balinese Corn Fritters
- Apricot and Brandy Jam (seriously delicious)
- Curry Coleslaw
- Broccoli and bacon salad
- Caramelised onion jam
- KETO BREAKFAST SANDWICH
- Spring Onion pancake
- Savoury pikelets for school lunches
- Chocolate raspberry muffins
- Gussie's Biscuits
- Banana & Raspberry Cake
- Aglio Olio
- Greek Yoghurt Ranch Dip
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- Jalepeno and Lime sauce
- Golden Sultana Cake
- Artisan apple bread
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Lucuma Ice Cream