- 340 grams turkey mince, Or chicken minced yourself
- 115 grams Lean pork, Minced
- 1/2 granny smith apple diced
- 1/2 onion, Chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley leaf, Chopped
- 1 level teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme, dried
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika, smoked
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Mince the meat if you are not using mince.set aside. Add all other ingredients to bowl and mix at speed six for 3-4 seconds. Add meat to bowl and mix well on speed 4 ten seconds. Shape into ten sausages or patties of equal size. May be made the night before and placed in fridge covered. Shallow fry until golden brown and cooked thru. Roll in continental flour if you like prior to cooking
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Cauliflower whip
- Pork floss
- SAUERKRAUT WITH RASPBERRY + THYME
- Prisca's Plain White Rice
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- onion sauce
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sweet Chilli Relish / Jam
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- Chicken noodle soup
- PIE MAKER- Zucchini Slice
- Sausage rolls