- 600 g water
- 150 g broccoli, Broken into florets
- 6 sprigs Fresh flat leaf parsley leaves only
- 1 clove garlic
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, Crust removed and cut into cubes (3cm)
- 60 g raw almonds
- 20 g rocket leaves
- 30 g olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice, Approx 1/2 lemon
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place water into mixing bowl. Insert simmering basket and weigh in broccoli into it. Add garlic to simmering basket with broccol.
12 mins/ Varoma/ speed 1
remove simmering basket with aid of spatula and run broccoli and garlic briefly under cold water. Set aside
rinse and dry mixiNg bowl. Place Parmesan and parsley into mixing bowl and chop 7 sec/ speed 8. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
Add almonds, rocket and reserved broccoli and garlic and chop 4 sec/ speed 6.
Add olive oil and lemon juice and combine 10 sec/ reverse/ speed 2
place in thermosaver and serve
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli in Creamy Pesto Sauce
- LCHF egg curry
- Bacon and mushroom pasta (light version made with milk not cream)
- Sunday morning quick'n easy rolls
- Coconut Condensed Milk (dairy free)
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Variation Chicken Laksa
- Curried mince with rice
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Coffee Bar Cake
- Kampung Fried Rice (Village style fried rice)
- Supersize Hamburger