- 1 broccoli, Full head, roughly chopped into large florets
- 1 carrot, Roughly chopped
- 1 green apple, Quartered and de-seeded
- 1/4 red onion
- 20 grams balsamic vinegar
- 20 grams olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons wholegrain mustard
Place all ingredients into mixing bowl and chop 5-8 seconds / speed 4.
Scrape down sides of bowl and chop 2-3 seconds / speed 4, or until desired consistency is achieved.
Accessories you need
A different take on the EDC Broccoli Salad for those that can't , or don't want to , eat dairy.
For an added "kick", dice 2-3 rashers of bacon and fry, then add to prepared salad.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best & Easiest Mashed potato
- Variation "I LOVE your Cauliflower Cheese" bake
- Cauliflower Broccoli and Carrot Coleslaw (no cabbage!)
- Pete's scotch eggs
- Steamed greens
- Houda’s kid friendly potato salad
- Pretty Corgette Pickle
- Corn rolls
- Best Ever Chips
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Christmas Salad
- Turkish Lentil Soup
- Mexican Sandwich
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Dairy free creamy broccoli soup
- Ooba Carrot Cake
- Bolognese Sauce
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Quick Vegetable Soup
- Creamy chicken and mushroom soup