- 500 grams fresh beans, washed, topped and tailed
- 5 slices shortcut bacon, or one piece of Chorizo, diced
- 60 grams Butter
- 1 pinch chilli flakes, (optional...to taste)
- 90 grams brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1.5 tsp garlic, fresh or dry powder
- squeeze of fresh lemon juice
8Recipe is created for
1. Cook beans in your favourite way, until just crisp cooked. Place into a bowl and set aside.
2. Add bacon and butter to the , set to Varoma/ sp 3//3mins and cook until done.
3. Add remaining ingredients (except the beans and lemon juice) to the and cook at 100/sp2// 1-2 minutes or until sugar has melted and all is combined.
4. Pour the hot mixture over the beans, add a squeeze of lemon and serve.
I could eat a plate full of these on their own...they are sooo good.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cornflake honey slice
- Roast chicken low carb
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Fudgy-Wudgy Chocolate Cookies
- Chicken sausage & macaroni casserole
- Capsicum tomato pasta sauce
- Golden Sultana Cake
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Low FODMAP Creamy Mustard & Maple Sauce
- Lemon Marshmallow Slice
- White Chocolate Berry Friands