- 500 grams fresh beans, washed, topped and tailed
- 5 slices shortcut bacon, or one piece of Chorizo, diced
- 60 grams Butter
- 1 pinch chilli flakes, (optional...to taste)
- 90 grams brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1.5 tsp garlic, fresh or dry powder
- squeeze of fresh lemon juice
8Recipe is created for
1. Cook beans in your favourite way, until just crisp cooked. Place into a bowl and set aside.
2. Add bacon and butter to the , set to Varoma/ sp 3//3mins and cook until done.
3. Add remaining ingredients (except the beans and lemon juice) to the and cook at 100/sp2// 1-2 minutes or until sugar has melted and all is combined.
4. Pour the hot mixture over the beans, add a squeeze of lemon and serve.
I could eat a plate full of these on their own...they are sooo good.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Cauliflower whip
- Pork floss
- SAUERKRAUT WITH RASPBERRY + THYME
- Blueberry jam
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Dotty's Melting moments with Maple buttercream
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Golden Sultana Cake
- Mixed berry Cheesecake trifle
- Mini cheesecake tarts 2 ways.
- Blueberry and Banana Cake
- Cinnamon swirl cake
- Chocolate crackle Caramel slice
- Viennese whirls
- Kingston biscuits
- Quick & Easy Custard Cake
- Marmalade cake Jamie Oliver
- Cinnamon Butter
- Fast 800 Smoked Salmon Omelette conversion by Thermo-lish
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Walnut and coffee cheesecake slice
- Kids Bubble cups
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Chocolate, chia & ginger cookies
- Raw Caramel Nut Slice
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup