- 1 rasher bacon
- 1 small onion
- 200 g brussel sprouts cut in half and cored
- 20 g Butter
- 1 dash Truffle Oil
Recipe is created for
1. Put the bacon and onion into the bowl and blend on speed 3 for 5 seconds.
2. Remove from the bowl and set aside.
3. Add 1 litre of water to the bowl.
4. Place the sprouts on the Varoma tray and place Varoma on top of the bowl.
5. Set the THERMOMIX at Varoma temperature to cook for 16 minutes on speed 2.
6. Put the butter and truffle oil in a fry pan and heat till butter has melted. Add the bacon and onion and stirfry till golden brown.
7. Add the brussel sprouts and stirfry for about 4 minutes till sprouts are started to caramelise on the flat surface.
This is the only way to hide the bitterness of Brussel sprouts!
Kids really will love these. My daughter actually asked if we could have brussel sprouts every night!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easter Frozen Raspberry Delight
- Amazeballs Protein Balls (Kid friendly)
- Vanilla Cookie Slice (from Rachel Cooks)
- Caramel Crunch Cheesecake (Similar to AWW one)
- Hippety Hop Rocky Road (AKA Easter Rocky Road)
- Armenian Nutmeg Cake
- Weetbix Slice
- Microwave Meringues
- Nutella Pizza
- Stuffed loin of Pork
- Chocolate Plum Pudding
- Christmas Bark
- Chewy Chocolate Slice
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- Peach and Almond Dessert Cake
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Pecan biscuits
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie