- 1 rasher bacon
- 1 small onion
- 200 g brussel sprouts cut in half and cored
- 20 g Butter
- 1 dash Truffle Oil
8Recipe is created for
1. Put the bacon and onion into the bowl and blend on speed 3 for 5 seconds.
2. Remove from the bowl and set aside.
3. Add 1 litre of water to the bowl.
4. Place the sprouts on the Varoma tray and place Varoma on top of the bowl.
5. Set the THERMOMIX at Varoma temperature to cook for 16 minutes on speed 2.
6. Put the butter and truffle oil in a fry pan and heat till butter has melted. Add the bacon and onion and stirfry till golden brown.
7. Add the brussel sprouts and stirfry for about 4 minutes till sprouts are started to caramelise on the flat surface.
This is the only way to hide the bitterness of Brussel sprouts!
Kids really will love these. My daughter actually asked if we could have brussel sprouts every night!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Pickled beets
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- Vegan Cheesy Cauliflower Bites
- Durban Naan
- Mashed Potato and Steamed Vegetables (Steamer and Varoma)
- Mexican Rice
- Stir Fry Broccoli
- Loaded Hash Browns
- Red Cabbage, Beetroot & Apple Sauerkraut (Adaption from The Clever Guts Diet)
- Festive Avacado Dip
- Cauliflower Zuccini rice with cashew nuts
- Oma's warm Red Cabbage with Apple
- Easter Frozen Raspberry Delight
- Amazeballs Protein Balls (Kid friendly)
- Vanilla Cookie Slice (from Rachel Cooks)
- Caramel Crunch Cheesecake (Similar to AWW one)
- Hippety Hop Rocky Road (AKA Easter Rocky Road)
- Armenian Nutmeg Cake
- Weetbix Slice
- Microwave Meringues
- Nutella Pizza
- Stuffed loin of Pork
- Chocolate Plum Pudding
- Christmas Bark
- Keto Condensed Milk
- Caramel Hedgehog Slice
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- PASSIONFRUIT CHEESECAKE SLICE
- Lentil chocolate chip cookies - gluten free
- Honey Jumble Cake
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Thai Chicken Burgers
- Swirl Layered Mooncake
- Lactation Cookies