- 20 g Butter
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 400 g can of corn kernal, drained
- 1 small red capsicum, diced
- 2 sticks of celery, thinly sliced
- lemon or lime juice to taste
8Recipe is created for
Add butter and oil to bowl. 80 degrees, speed 1 for 2 min.
add corn kernals, 80 degrees, speed 1, reverse 1 min
add celery and capsicum, 80 degrees, speed 1, reverse, 4 min.
stir through spring onion and season to taste with lemon or lime juice. Serve warm.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fruit slice
- Apple Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Muffins
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Clean Snickers Slice
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Autumn Pear cake
- Golden syrup spice cookies
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Variation Limes puff
- Banana Cake (Women's Weekly Recipe)
- Dotty's Melting moments with Maple buttercream
- Chicken Liver Pate