- 20 g Butter
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 400 g can of corn kernal, drained
- 1 small red capsicum, diced
- 2 sticks of celery, thinly sliced
- lemon or lime juice to taste
8Recipe is created for
Add butter and oil to bowl. 80 degrees, speed 1 for 2 min.
add corn kernals, 80 degrees, speed 1, reverse 1 min
add celery and capsicum, 80 degrees, speed 1, reverse, 4 min.
stir through spring onion and season to taste with lemon or lime juice. Serve warm.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Moroccan Vegiful Quinoa Salad
- Marathon bliss balls
- Leftover roast fritters
- Creamy Cauliflower Mash
- Thai green mango salad
- Robyn's Rissotto
- Coconut Oil Flour Tortillas
- Broccoli Tabouleh
- Mashed potatoes
- Pumpkin Seed Snack (Like MUNCH brand)
- Kale Broccoli Salad with Avocado Goats Cheese Dressing
- Potato & parsnip whip - better than KFC mashed potato!!
- Mel's Sticky Date Pudding
- Cheese Sticks with a twist
- Best Ever Creamy Tomato & Bacon Soup
- Black Forest Scrolls
- Easy Apple Cake
- Dairy Free Peanut Butter Custard
- Squid Ink Bread
- Peppermint Slice
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Yogurt scones
- Quick Puff Pastry
- Double choc apricot muffins