- 20 g Butter
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 400 g can of corn kernal, drained
- 1 small red capsicum, diced
- 2 sticks of celery, thinly sliced
- lemon or lime juice to taste
8Recipe is created for
Add butter and oil to bowl. 80 degrees, speed 1 for 2 min.
add corn kernals, 80 degrees, speed 1, reverse 1 min
add celery and capsicum, 80 degrees, speed 1, reverse, 4 min.
stir through spring onion and season to taste with lemon or lime juice. Serve warm.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Old fashioned Vanilla tea cake
- Malt loaf
- Healthy Coconut & Oat Slice
- Apple and Date Hot Cross Buns
- Heavenly Hot Cross Buns
- Cheesecake filled Easter eggs
- My Version of Perfect No-Split Hollandaise
- Custard Cross Buns
- Fairy cakes
- Chocolate weetbix balls
- Onion gravy
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin