- 1 carrot, approx 180g
- 1 apple, approx 180g
- 2 tablespoon plain yoghurt
- 20 grams lemon juice, to taste
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, to taste
- 1 tablespoon cashew nuts
1. Cut carrot into chunks approx 3-4 cm and place in mixing bowl.
2. Remove apple core, cut apple into pieces of similar size to carrot. Place in mixing bowl.
3. Chop/grate 5 secs/spd 5.
4. Add yoghurt, sesame seeds, lemon juice and mix spd 2-3 until combined.
You can lime juice instead of lemon - either works well. Use approximately half a small lemon or lime.
Try using peanuts or other nuts if preferred.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Curried mince with rice
- Vegetable Pasta Sauce
- Hidden Veg Spaghetti Bolognese
- Moroccan Vegiful Quinoa Salad
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Super juice
- Rosemary sausage rolls
- Belizean Style Habanero Sauce - Hot Chilli Sauce
- Savoury breakfast muffins
- Pork and Fennel Quinoa Meatballs
- Cheesy cauliflower & zucchini muffins
- Beef and Vegetable Rissoles