- 1 carrot, approx 180g
- 1 apple, approx 180g
- 2 tablespoon plain yoghurt
- 20 grams lemon juice, to taste
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, to taste
- 1 tablespoon cashew nuts
1. Cut carrot into chunks approx 3-4 cm and place in mixing bowl.
2. Remove apple core, cut apple into pieces of similar size to carrot. Place in mixing bowl.
3. Chop/grate 5 secs/spd 5.
4. Add yoghurt, sesame seeds, lemon juice and mix spd 2-3 until combined.
You can lime juice instead of lemon - either works well. Use approximately half a small lemon or lime.
Try using peanuts or other nuts if preferred.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mexican Rice
- Stir Fry Broccoli
- Loaded Hash Browns
- Red Cabbage, Beetroot & Apple Sauerkraut (Adaption from The Clever Guts Diet)
- Festive Avacado Dip
- Cauliflower Zuccini rice with cashew nuts
- Oma's warm Red Cabbage with Apple
- Sweet and Sour Beans
- Mash and steamed veg
- Simple Carrot Salad
- Basic White Sauce for 6 people
- Winter vegetable soup with Asian flavours
- Stock Powder
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Savoury Beef and Vegetable Soup
- chicken noodle soup with vegetables
- Ginger Beef Stir Fry
- Get Moreish Pumpkin Soup
- Spicy Black Bean Burger
- Easy pasta side dish
- Fair Dinkum Aussie Pasties
- Carrot Cake
- Strawberry Carrot Leather