- 1 carrot, approx 180g
- 1 apple, approx 180g
- 2 tablespoon plain yoghurt
- 20 grams lemon juice, to taste
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, to taste
- 1 tablespoon cashew nuts
1. Cut carrot into chunks approx 3-4 cm and place in mixing bowl.
2. Remove apple core, cut apple into pieces of similar size to carrot. Place in mixing bowl.
3. Chop/grate 5 secs/spd 5.
4. Add yoghurt, sesame seeds, lemon juice and mix spd 2-3 until combined.
You can lime juice instead of lemon - either works well. Use approximately half a small lemon or lime.
Try using peanuts or other nuts if preferred.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Traditional buttery mash potato
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Cauliflower whip
- Pork floss
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Vegan Veggie Rolls (Moderate RPAH diet)
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Hanne's porcupines
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- Satay noodle salad
- Hidden veggie chicken sausage rolls