- 220 g French Green Lentils
- 1050 g water, (approx.)
- 4-5 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp coriander seeds
- 55 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, cut into halves
- 500 g stock of choice
- 360 g carrots, cut into thin slices
- 50 g tomato paste
- 1 tsp sugar
- salt, to taste
- 1 pinch white pepper, Pinch white pepper
- fresh mint, for garnishing
Recipe is created for
Insert simmering basket, then weigh lentils into it. Add water until lentils are just covered. Cook 15 min/100ºC/speed 2. Drain lentils and set aside. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
Place coriander seeds and garlic into mixing bowl and mill 5 sec/speed 8.
Add oil and onion and chop 2 sec/speed 6. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
Without measuring cup, sauté 5 min/Varoma/speed 2.
Add all remaining ingredients, except mint and cook 30 min/90ºC/"Counter-clockwise operation" /"Gentle stir setting" .
Transfer into thermal serving bowl or other large bowl and cover and set aside to rest for 10 minutes.
Serve garnished with chopped mint.
Accessories you need
Natural Greek yoghurt is also a great accompaniment to this dish.
Other users also liked...
- Parmesan cheese crisps
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Filipino Pandesal
- Easy Gluten Free Blueberry & Ricotta Cake
- Spiced Apricot Beef
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- Donut ice-cream
- Superfood Seed Bar
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls