- 220 g French Green Lentils
- 1050 g water, (approx.)
- 4-5 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp coriander seeds
- 55 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, cut into halves
- 500 g stock of choice
- 360 g carrots, cut into thin slices
- 50 g tomato paste
- 1 tsp sugar
- salt, to taste
- 1 pinch white pepper, Pinch white pepper
- fresh mint, for garnishing
8Recipe is created for
Insert simmering basket, then weigh lentils into it. Add water until lentils are just covered. Cook 15 min/100ºC/speed 2. Drain lentils and set aside. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
Place coriander seeds and garlic into mixing bowl and mill 5 sec/speed 8.
Add oil and onion and chop 2 sec/speed 6. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
Without measuring cup, sauté 5 min/Varoma/speed 2.
Add all remaining ingredients, except mint and cook 30 min/90ºC//.
Transfer into thermal serving bowl or other large bowl and cover and set aside to rest for 10 minutes.
Serve garnished with chopped mint.
Natural Greek yoghurt is also a great accompaniment to this dish.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Cauliflower Mash
- Thai green mango salad
- Robyn's Rissotto
- Coconut Oil Flour Tortillas
- Broccoli Tabouleh
- Mashed potatoes
- Pumpkin Seed Snack (Like MUNCH brand)
- Kale Broccoli Salad with Avocado Goats Cheese Dressing
- Potato & parsnip whip - better than KFC mashed potato!!
- Dolla's Cauliflower Cheese
- Zucchini and Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms. LCHF
- Tabouli with preserved lemon
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Chow Mein by Thermobelistic
- Chicken, Vegetables and Olives
- WW 7 SP Taco SALAD
- Farmhouse Butter
- Hot and Smooth Chilli Sauce
- Date, Walnut and Ginger Loaf
- Sticky Pork Belly
- Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Milo, a slightly more wholesome version this is "MYlo" 😊
- Baked Bubbly Muesli Bars
- Sweet potato, Carrot and Apple Puree
- Gluten Free Chunky steak, mushroom and mince pie