- 220 g French Green Lentils
- 1050 g water, (approx.)
- 4-5 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp coriander seeds
- 55 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, cut into halves
- 500 g stock of choice
- 360 g carrots, cut into thin slices
- 50 g tomato paste
- 1 tsp sugar
- salt, to taste
- 1 pinch white pepper, Pinch white pepper
- fresh mint, for garnishing
8Recipe is created for
Insert simmering basket, then weigh lentils into it. Add water until lentils are just covered. Cook 15 min/100ºC/speed 2. Drain lentils and set aside. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
Place coriander seeds and garlic into mixing bowl and mill 5 sec/speed 8.
Add oil and onion and chop 2 sec/speed 6. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
Without measuring cup, sauté 5 min/Varoma/speed 2.
Add all remaining ingredients, except mint and cook 30 min/90ºC//.
Transfer into thermal serving bowl or other large bowl and cover and set aside to rest for 10 minutes.
Serve garnished with chopped mint.
Natural Greek yoghurt is also a great accompaniment to this dish.
Other users also liked...
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Spicy cauliflower soup
- Broccoli and blue cheese soup
- Lemon curd - Louise Keats
- Steamed pistachio cheesecakes with mango
- Louise Keats Lemon tart
- Ginger Slice
- Chicken, Bacon and Mushroom Risotto
- Dolla's Cauliflower Cheese
- Vegan coconut chickpea curry
- My almost Paleo Choc Pear Cupcakes
- Variation Fruit and Almond Tart
- Raspberry Swirl Cheesecakes
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Choc Salted Caramel Slice
- Nat's perfect pumpkin soup
- PECAN PIE
- SALMON with LEEK SAUCE